KitchenAid® Chrome Mixer
An iconic piece of kitchen equipment, the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer is designed to deliver optimal power to prepare large quantities of dough and cake batter without compromising on performance. With 10 speeds, a premium finish and two elegant mixing bowls (4.8L & 2.8L), the stand mixer will become your kitchen's culinary centre as you mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease. This versatile stand mixer is designed with enough power to prepare large batches of cake batter or pasta dough without compromising in performance. For even greater versatility, the power hub fits over 10 optional attachments to turn the mixer into a pasta maker, food grinder, vegetable slicer, sausage maker and so much more, and includes a flex edge beater in pack to take your culinary and creative skills to the next level.
- Knead, beat, mix and whip.
- Tilt head.
- Two bowl sizes: 4.8L and 2.8L.
- Includes: flex edge beater, flat beater, stainless steel whire whisk, dough hook, pouring shield , 4.8L and 2.8L stainless steel bowls.
- Optional attachments for pasta making, slicing, grinding and more available.
- 35.8 x 22.1 x 35.3cm high
- 300 watts
- Speed selections: variable 10 speed.
- Mixing action: Planetary.
- Transmission: Direct Drive
- Bowls Included: 4.8L & 2.8L
- Tilt head
- Full die cast metal construction
- Warranty: Full 5 years parts and labour against manufacturers faults for household use only.
- Not suitable for Commercial use.
- Standard Inclusions: Flex edge beater, flat beater, stainless steel whire whisk, dough hook, pouring shield , 4.8L and 2.8L stainless steel bowls.
- Work bowls are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.