KitchenAid® Food Processor Attachment with Dicing Kit
Maximise your prep efficiency by using your KitchenAid stand mixer as a high-performance food processor. With this multifunctional attachment, you can slice, dice and shred with impressive speed and precision. The ExactSlice system makes it easy to customise slicing and shredding - just slide the lever.
- Compatible with any KitchenAid stand mixer, this space-saving attachment is great for all sorts of everyday tasks, from slicing potatoes or dicing carrots to shredding cheese.
- Food processor attaches to mixer's power hub for motorised operation.
- Super-efficient processor delivers prepped ingredients into the work bowl of your choice - from a small prep bowl to a family-sized salad bowl.
- 2-in-1 wide-mouth feed tube accommodates larger foods like whole tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes, minimising the need to pre-cut ingredients.
- Includes durable stainless-steel blades for slicing and shredding, a dicing kit with cleaning tool, and a food pusher - all in a compact storage case.
- Model KSM2FPA.
- Polycarbonate housing with BPA-free Tritan plastic lid, feed tube and food pusher; stainless-steel cutting blades.
- 19 cm x 25 cm
- 1.7 kg.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- To clean the main housing, just wipe with a damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.