KitchenAid® Food Processor Attachment with Dicing Kit
Maximise your prep efficiency by using your KitchenAid stand mixer as a high-performance food processor. With this multifunctional attachment, you can slice, dice and shred with impressive speed and precision. The ExactSlice system makes it easy to customise slicing and shredding - just slide the lever.
- Compatible with any KitchenAid stand mixer, this space-saving attachment is great for all sorts of everyday tasks, from slicing potatoes or dicing carrots to shredding cheese.
- Food processor attaches to mixer's power hub for motorised operation.
- Super-efficient processor delivers prepped ingredients into the work bowl of your choice - from a small prep bowl to a family-sized salad bowl.
- 2-in-1 wide-mouth feed tube accommodates larger foods like whole tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes, minimising the need to pre-cut ingredients.
- Includes durable stainless-steel blades for slicing and shredding, a dicing kit with cleaning tool, and a food pusher - all in a compact storage case.
- Model KSM2FPA.
- Polycarbonate housing with BPA-free Tritan plastic lid, feed tube and food pusher; stainless-steel cutting blades.
- 19 cm x 25 cm
- 1.7 kg.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- To clean the main housing, just wipe with a damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.