KitchenAid® Spiralizer Plus
Use the power of your KitchenAid stand mixer to spiralise vegetables into noodles for a healthy twist on favourite recipes. This attachment comes with seven blades for slicing, peeling and spiralising, including two blades for creating delicate angel hair noodles – great for tossing Asian salads and stir-fries with carrots, cucumber, daikon and zucchini. Use the blades to swiftly peel and core apples, too.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Includes three spiralising blades, three slicing blades and a peeling blade.
- Easy to use: just attach to the multipurpose hub of your mixer for hands-free use.
- Blades create everything from thick curls to long, flat ribbons to fine angel hair noodles.
- Peeling blade can be used independently or in combination with other blades.
- Fruit and vegetable skewer holds food securely in place.
- Spiralizer attachment
- Extra-fine (angel hair) spiralising blade
- Fine spiralising blade
- Medium spiralising blade
- Two spiral slicing blades (with 12mm and 23mm corers)
- Thin slicing blade
- Peeling blade
- Fruit and vegetable skewer
- Storage case
- Die-cast aluminium body; stainless steel blades.
- Model #KSM2APC.
- 32 cm x 14.5 cm x 8 cm high overall.
- 2.1 kg.
- Made in China.
- Blades are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe attachment clean with a warm damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.