La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Rectangular Pietra Cardoza Top
A French bistro table inspired the base of our La Coupole table, handcrafted of cast iron and topped with a thick rectangle of solid pietra cardoza stone in natural grey with a honed matte finish. This combination of materials gives the table a timeless, graceful appearance and the durability to withstand use both outdoors and indoors.
- 183 cm L x 96.5 cm W x 77 cm H; seats 6–8.
- Base is handcrafted of cast iron with turned details and a sleek gunmetal finish.
- Top is weatherproof grey pietra cardoza stone with natural veining.
- Stone is finished with a sophisticated honed surface that is matte, not shiny, and refined with a straight edge.
- Overall: 183 cm L x 96.5 cm W x 77 cm H
- Seats 6Ð8
- Top: 180 cm L x 96.5 cm W x 2 cm thick
- Base: 143.50 cm L x 74 cm W x 72 cm H
- Weight: 159 kg (top: 104 kg; base: 55 kg)
- Marble top: Made in Italy.
- Base: Made in China.
- Clean with a soft, dry or damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to prevent thermal shock.
- Use coasters or trays under vessels/containers for liquids, as this will prevent moisture and chemicals from leaking and staining the stone surface.
- Wipe up spills and moisture immediately with a dry rag, by carefully blotting to prevent staining of the stone.
- Dust regularly, using a microfibre cloth, to remove dust and loose surface debris that can scratch the stone.
- To clean, wipe the stone with warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap; rinse and dry thoroughly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.