Larkspur Marble-Top Kitchen Island
Expand your kitchen workspace as well as your storage options with our classic kitchen island. The white Carrara marble top is ideal for everything from rolling out pastry dough to setting up a casual buffet, while drawers, shelves and towel bars keep prep tools and servingware within easy reach.
- 183 cm L x 90 cm W x 91 cm H.
- White Carrara marble top is ideal for rolling out dough, prep tasks and serving.
- Polished-nickel hardware.
- Levellers keep the island balanced on uneven surfaces.
- Semi-gloss white-lacquer finish resists moisture, wears beautifully and wipes clean.
- Variations in the colour and veining of the marble make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- This item comes fully assembled, and is very large and heavy, so delivery destinations are strictly limited with regard to both property location and configuration.
- Before placing an order, please phone our Customer Care team on 1800 231 380 to determine if your address is eligible for delivery. See the Delivery tab for details.
- Overall: 183 cm W x 90 cm D x 91 cm H.
- Marble top: 183 cm x 90 cm x 2.5 cm thick.
- Traditionally crafted from kiln-dried solid birch, with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Drawers are built with English dovetail joinery and wooden glides.
- Marble top made in Italy.
- Base made in China.
- Use mats, coasters and trivets to protect the marble.
- Protect from liquids high in acids, such as coffee, wine and juice; in the event of a spill, blot immediately then wipe dry with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth; avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
- For the Italian marble surface, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.