Larkspur Marble-Top Kitchen Island
Expand your kitchen workspace as well as your storage options with our classic kitchen island. The white Carrara marble top is ideal for everything from rolling out pastry dough to setting up a casual buffet, while drawers, shelves and towel bars keep prep tools and servingware within easy reach.
- 183 cm L x 90 cm W x 91 cm H.
- White Carrara marble top is ideal for rolling out dough, prep tasks and serving.
- Polished-nickel hardware.
- Levellers keep the island balanced on uneven surfaces.
- Semi-gloss white-lacquer finish resists moisture, wears beautifully and wipes clean.
- Variations in the colour and veining of the marble make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- This item comes fully assembled, and is very large and heavy, so delivery destinations are strictly limited with regard to both property location and configuration.
- Before placing an order, please phone our Customer Care team on 1800 231 380 to determine if your address is eligible for delivery. See the Delivery tab for details.
- Overall: 183 cm W x 90 cm D x 91 cm H.
- Marble top: 183 cm x 90 cm x 2.5 cm thick.
- Traditionally crafted from kiln-dried solid birch, with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Drawers are built with English dovetail joinery and wooden glides.
- Marble top made in Italy.
- Base made in China.
- Use mats, coasters and trivets to protect the marble.
- Protect from liquids high in acids, such as coffee, wine and juice; in the event of a spill, blot immediately then wipe dry with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth; avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
- For the Italian marble surface, we recommend resealing annually or as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.