Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enamelled cast iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creuset's classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.
- Enhances slow-cooking by heating evenly and locking in moisture for more tender results.
- Oval shape is perfect for roasts and poultry.
- Optimised for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand colour makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilisers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 260°C and provides a sure grip.
- Large handles provide a good grip, even when you're wearing oven mitts.
- Enamelled cast iron construction requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient clean-up.
- Made in France.
- 4.7 L: 23 cm x 22 cm x 11 cm high; 4.7 L. cap.; 5 kg with lid.
- 9 L: 35 cm x 27 cm x 14 cm high; 7.7 kg with lid.
- Enamel finish resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Stabilisers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place to ensure moist, tender results.
- Extra-wide loop handles are easy to grasp, even when you're wearing bulky oven mitts.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; knob is oven safe to 260°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.