Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven
Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset's Signature collection of enamelled cast iron cookware seamlessly blends classic form with ergonomic innovations. Designed to enhance slow-cooking by heating evenly, this Dutch oven locks in moisture for tender, succulent dishes.
- Optimised for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand colour makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilisers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic knob in either stainless steel or black composite, depending on your colour choice, provides a sure grip and is oven safe to 260°C.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient clean-up.
- Made in France.
- 0.9 L. 15 cm diam., 12 cm high; 1.6 kg with lid.
- 1.9 L. 18 cm diam., 9 cm high; 2.4 kg with lid.
- 2.6 L. 22 cm diam., 14 cm high; 3.5 kg with lid.
- 3.3 L. 23 cm diam., 13 cm high; 3.8 kg with lid.
- 4.3 L. 24 cm diam., 11 cm high; 4.4 kg with lid.
- 5.2 L. 26 cm diam., 11 cm high; 5.1 kg with lid.
- 6.9 L. 28 cm diam., 13 cm high; 5.8 kg with lid.
- 8.5 L. 31 cm diam., 13 cm high; 7.5 kg with lid.
- 12.5 L. 42 cm diam., 15 cm high; 9.7 kg with lid.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enamelled cast iron construction boasts superior heat retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and grill safe to 260°C ; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 190°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.