A modern take on Le Creuset's classic enamelled cast-iron cookware, this round Dutch oven combines the ergonomic and functional advances of the Signature collection with a sophisticated matte finish. The oven's design yields moist, tender results for slow-simmered stews, soups and braises.
- Finished with a matte enamelled exterior surface available in navy or white.
- Smooth enamelled interior in light sand colour requires no preseasoning – unlike traditional cast iron cookware – and makes it easy to monitor browning.
- Cast iron absorbs, retains and distributes heat evenly at all temperatures, from fast, high-heat browning to low-heat simmering and braising.
- Heavyweight lid is topped with a gleaming stainless steel knob.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient clean-up.
- Made in France.
- 3.3 L.: 23 cm diam., 13 cm high; 4.2 kg with lid.
- 5.2 L.: 27 cm diam., 17 cm high; 5 kg with lid.
- 6.9 L.: 29 cm diam., 18 cm high; 5.8 kg with lid.
- Enamel finish resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Stabilisers in the lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place to ensure moist, tender results.
- Extra-wide loop handles are easy to grasp, even when you're wearing bulky oven mitts.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and griller safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 260°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Delivery Delays Due to Warehouse Relocation
We know you would like your order delivered as fast as possible — we want that too. Unfortunately, there will be a delay while we move to our new warehouse distribution centre (which actually means faster and more efficient deliveries in the future). What that means now, though, is that orders placed after 15 August require an additional 15 business days for delivery. Orders that have already been placed but not yet booked for delivery before 15 August also require and extra 15 business days. We expect to be back to our regular delivery schedules starting 4 October — and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. Please see our Delivery Information Page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service proiders is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set up by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and in accordance to current guidelines and restrictions in the states of New South Wales and Victoria, we have had to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We all continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer's choice of either their home's first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states is not currently affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery — we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.