Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.7 L
America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. Cast iron provides exceptionally even heating, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. Preseasoned and ready to use, this versatile Dutch oven is perfect for making slow-simmered batches of chilli and stew, baking “no-knead” bread or braising pot roast.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Includes a tight-fitting, rounded lid to keep moisture from escaping.
- Basting spikes on the lid’s interior collect moisture and direct it back to the food.
- Two handles make it easy to move the pot, even when full.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Made in USA.
- 4.7 L oven: 26 cm diam., 17 cm high; 6.4 kg.
- 6.6 L oven: 32 cm diam., 18 cm high; 8.6.
- To season after each use, clean the Dutch oven and apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the inside and outside surfaces while still warm.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Hand wash with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and season with vegetable oil.
- Store in a dry location.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.