Lodge Sportmans Camping Grill Barbecue
This intrepid charcoal barbecue was made for outdoor adventures — from camping trips and beach barbecues to memorable meals in your own backyard. It's crafted of preseasoned, heavyweight cast iron for long-lasting durability and flawless heat retention. A draft door regulates heat, while a flip-down door gives you easy access to the coals.
- The perfect compact, hibachi-style grill for cooking at home or on the go.
- Durable, heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Cast-iron grill grates retain heat beautifully — and transfer it uniformly for a perfect sear.
- Grilling surface is adjustable for customised cooking.
- A draft door makes it easy to regulate airflow and heat.
- A fire door provides quick, convenient access to the coals.
- The footed base provides great stability for safe, efficient cooking.
- Made in the USA by Lodge, America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, established in 1896.
- Overall: 49.5 cm x 27 cm x 21.5 cm high.
- Grilling surface: 44 cm x 23 cm.
- 13.6 kg.
- Made in USA.
- This grill gets very hot. Always use pot holders or gloves when handling.
- Do not move the grill while hot.
- After the grill has cooled, wash, rinse and dry immediately.
- Mild soapy water is fine, if you dry and oil immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- Store in a dry location.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.