MacKenzie-Childs Tea Kettle, 1.8 L, Checkered
Everyday kitchen essentials become enchanting pieces of art when designed by the artisans at MacKenzie-Childs. The New York-based company has grown a loyal following by pairing top-performing materials with fanciful shapes, colours and patterns. This tea kettle is crafted of enamelled steel and painted entirely by hand. It's topped by a sculptural knob and adds bright style to the kitchen even when not in use.
- Crafted of enamelled heavy-gauge steel for enduring strength and superior conductivity.
- Hand painted in a black-and-white check pattern and finished with a gleaming glaze.
- Stainless-steel and wood handle allows smooth transport and easy pouring.
- Finished with bronzed stainless-steel rim and a sculptural knob.
- 2.8 L kettle has a stainless-steel knob in the shape of a sparrow; 1.8 L kettle has a carved faux-cinnabar bead.
- Designed in New York's Finger Lakes region by MacKenzie-Childs, beloved for its superior craftsmanship and fanciful designs since 1983.
- 1.8 L Kettle.: 18 cm diam., 19 cm high; 2.3 kg.
- 2.8 L Kettle: 23 cm diam., 23 cm high; 2.7 kg.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Not induction-stovetop compatible.
- Hand-wash with mild soap; dry immediately.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.