Mauviel Copper 12-Piece Cookware Set
Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens since 1830—from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. Designed for perfectly uniform heating with unrivaled temperature control, our set includes the ideal pieces for a wide variety of culinary techniques.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Professional-quality 18/10 stainless-steel interior is durable, nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Tight-fitting domed lids circulate heat and lock in moisture.
- Riveted, comfortably angled bronze handles.
- Made in France.
12-piece set includes:
- 25 cm frying pan.
- 30 cm frying pan.
- 1.8 L saucepan with lid.
- 3.3 L saucepan with lid.
- 2.8 L sauté pan with lid.
- 5.2 L stewpan with lid.
- 6.4 L oval cocotte with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 25 cm Frying Pan: 25 cm diam., 10 cm high; 1.2 kg.
- 30 cm Frying Pan: 30 cm diam., 10 cm high; 1.6 kg.
- 1.8 L Saucepan: 16 cm diam., 17 cm high; 1.3 kg with lid.
- 3.3 L Saucepan: 20 cm diam., 20 cm high; 2 kg with lid.
- 2.8 L Sauté Pan: 24 cm diam., 19 cm high; 2.1 kg with lid.
- 5.2 L Stewpan: 24 cm diam., 17 cm high; 2.6 kg with lid.
- 6.4 L Oval Cocotte: 30 cm diam., 15 cm high; 3.3 kg with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.