Mauviel Copper Curved Splayed Sauté Pan, 1.6 L
This classic piece—sometimes called a Windsor pan—is especially well suited to sauce making: as the narrow base quickly heats liquids, the wide top speeds their evaporation. It's crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- 1.6 L cap.
- 1.5mm copper construction provides excellent heat conductivity and temperature control.
- stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Domed lid circulates heat and locks in moisture.
- Riveted, comfortably angled bronze handle.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- 20 cm diam., 7.5 cm high.
- 1.6 L cap.
- 1.4 kg with lid.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.