Mauviel M250C Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set
Since 1830, Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens – from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. The newly engineered M250C is a fusion of 2.5mm heavy-gauge copper and stainless steel, so every piece benefits from the superior heat conductivity of copper while providing nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surfaces. This 5-piece set provides the cookware no kitchen should be without: fry pan, saucepan and sauté pan. Start your M250C collection with these essentials, then expand to suit your cooking needs.
- Professional 2.5mm-thick construction improves stability and durability.
- Tight-fitting copper lids are topped with electroplated cast stainless-steel handles.
- Slightly arched handles stay cool and provide extra leverage.
- Compatible with gas, electric and halogen cooktops.
- Made in France.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 25 cm fry pan
- 1.8 L saucepan with lid
- 2.8 L sauté pan with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 25 cm Fry Pan: 25 cm diam., 4 cm high; 1 kg.
- 1.8 L Saucepan: 16 cm diam., 9 cm high; 1.1 kg with lid.
- 2.8 L Sauté Pan: 24 cm diam., 7 cm high; 3.2 kg with lid.
- Bilaminated 2.5mm copper and stainless-steel construction.
- Freezer safe.
- Full lifetime guarantee.
- Made in France.
- Oven, broiler and freezer safe.
- Medium cooktop heat recommended.
- Can be used with induction cooktops—see instructions available separately.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.