Mauviel Teakettle, Copper
As practical as they are beautiful, these sleek, sculptural teakettles boil water in a flash. Available in stainless steel or copper-plated steel finishes, each has a flat base for fast, even heating. The gracefully arched handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 2.8 L cap.
- Made from professional-quality 18/10 stainless-steel or 18/10 stainless steel with a with copper-plated exterior.
- Designed to bring water to a bowl quickly.
- Stainless-steel kettle is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Copper-plated kettle is designed for use on gas and electric cooktops
- Made in France by Mauviel, famous for its culinary cookware since 1830.
- 20 cm diam., 24 cm high overall.
- 2.8 L cap.
- 1.3 kg.
- Made in France.
- Copper-plated teakettle is ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Stainless-steel-plated kettle is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Allow kettles to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.