Williams Sonoma Mini Rub Set, Classic
A great gift for any barbecue cook, our sampler includes our four classic spice rubs. Each one is a unique blend of spices and seasonings that enhance the natural flavours of meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables. Just rub the seasonings onto food an hour before cooking, then barbecue, sautŽ or roast as usual.
Chilli Lime Rub: A Latin-inspired blend of red chillies, chipotles, cumin and lime.
Smokehouse: A blend of applewood-smoked sea salt with thyme, sage and a dash of sugar.
Sweet Onion Applewood: A blend of bacon and applewood smoke flavours with garlic, onion and molasses.
Classic Potlatch: A mildly spicy blend of paprika, red capsicum and chilli with oregano, basil and coriander.
- Four 40g tins; one of each flavour.
- Made in USA.
- Chile Lime: Sea salt, chili pepper, lime juice powder, garlic, onion, paprika, sugar, cumin, cilantro, black pepper, coriander, safflower oil, silicon dioxide, red pepper, chipotle pepper.
- Smokehouse: Applewood-smoked sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, onion, black pepper, natural applewood smoke flavour, French thyme, safflower oil (to prevent separation), Dalmatian sage.
- Sweet Onion Applewood: Kosher salt, cane sugar, molasses (refiners' syrup, cane molasses), California onion, California garlic, bacon flavour, natural applewood smoke flavour, black pepper, parsley, citric acid.
- Classic Potlatch: Kosher salt, paprika, crushed red pepper, chili pepper, oregano, basil, coriander, safflower oil.
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, egg, milk, soy.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.