Williams Sonoma Mini Potlatch Rub Set
Our sampler of potlatch rubs is inspired by the natural botanical seasonings that Pacific Northwest Indians once used to prepare salmon for their ceremonial feasts. Packaged in mini tins, the collection of seasonings includes our classic flavour plus three lively twists: Spicy, Citrus Ginger and Lemon Garlic.
Spicy: Showcases the classic, rich potlatch flavour of red peppers and herbs, but with a kick of heat.
Citrus Ginger: Combines the bright flavours of oranges with ginger, cane sugar and spices.
Lemon Garlic: Tangy lemon and savoury garlic with fragrant turmeric and cardamom.
Classic: A mildly spicy blend of paprika, red capsicum and chilli with oregano, basil and coriander.
- Set of four 40g tins; one of each flavour.
- Made in USA.
- Spicy Potlach: Salt, crushed red pepper, paprika, chile pepper, oregano, basil coriander, ground red pepper, safflower oil.
- Citrus Ginger: Ginger, kosher salt, crystallized orange (evaporated cane juice, citric acid, orange juice, orange oil, ascorbic acid [vitamin C], orange peel, black pepper, cane sugar, coriander, paprika, cilantro, India turmeric, citric acid, orange oil, red pepper.
- Lemon Garlic: Kosher salt, garlic, crystallized lemon (citric acid, evaporated cane juice, lemon oil, lemon juice, ascorbic acid [vitamin C]), black pepper, roasted garlic, parsley, India turmeric, Guatemalan cardamom, fennel, lemon oil, citric acid, safflower oil.
- Classic: Kosher salt, paprika, crushed red pepper, chili pepper, oregano, basil, coriander, safflower oil.
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy.
Rub 2 tsp. potlatch seasoning into 500 g salmon fillets before barbecuing or baking. It's also delicious rubbed into steaks or blended with oil and used to baste chicken, pork or turkey.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.