Nordic Ware Bundt® Cake Keeper
Bundt cakes are decadent and festive – and now they're easy to store and carry, thanks to Nordic Ware's custom container. Shaped like the traditional Bundt Anniversary design, the translucent lid fits perfectly over the cake and snaps into the base for a secure, protective fit. Great for taking treats to picnics and parties, it can also hold a standard round cake or stacks of biscuits and brownies.
- The ideal storage for classic Bundt® cakes, perfectly shaped to accommodate the ridged design.
- Translucent lid snaps into red base for secure transport.
- Lightweight plastic makes it easier to carry a dense cake.
- Also great for transporting biscuits, sweets or a round cake up to 25 cm diam., 15 cm high.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Interior dimensions: 27 cm diam., 15 cm high.
- Overall: 33 cm x 30 cm x 18 cm high.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, handwash base and lid with warm, soapy water.
- To lock cake keeper, place lid on top of base, then hold firmly and twist lid clockwise until it clicks.
- Let cake cool completely before placing on base.
- Use only a plastic knife to cut cake on cake keeper base. Metal and ceramic blades will cause scratches.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.