Disney Frozen 2™ Nordic Ware Character Cakelet Pan
Inspired by the "Disney Frozen" and "Disney Frozen 2" movies, these cakelets will be the stars of your Christmas gathering. Made by Nordic Ware, our exclusive cast-aluminium pan turns out four cakelets featuring detailed portraits of Arendelle's most beloved characters, just waiting for a dusting of snowy icing sugar.
- Produces four little cakes topped with the beloved "Disney Frozen" characters Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven.
- Durable cast-aluminium pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Exclusive gold-tone non-stick finish allows cakes to release easily and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- © & ™ Disney. All rights reserved.
- 29 cm x 19 cm x 3.2 cm high.
- Wells (4): 13 cm x 6 cm x 3.2 cm high.
- 2 1/4-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 200°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic and other non-metallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a non-stick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let cakelets continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- Soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.