Nordic Ware Octopus Bundt Pan
A nautical-themed cake is the perfect way to turn any occasion into a beach party. Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, this non-stick cast-aluminium pan helps you create an octopus-shaped Bundt® cake. Finish the detailed dessert with a simple glaze or a dusting of icing sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminium construction ensures perfectly even baking and crisp detail.
- Premium non-stick finish guarantees fast release and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Use with any Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mix or your favourite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- 25 cm diam., 11 cm high; 29 cm long including handles.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 200°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other non-metal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a non-stick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure the liquid fills in all of the pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on benchtop several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.