With its classic curved ridges, this pan bakes up an elegant cake suitable for any occasion – from birthdays and showers to seasonal celebrations and anniversaries. It's crafted in the USA of cast-aluminium with our exclusive nonstick finish for smooth release and perfectly defined shape. Decorate it to suit your occasion and taste; we recommend simple glazes, fruit or a sprinkling of icing sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminium pan distributes heat quickly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Centre tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Our exclusive nonstick finish guarantees fast release and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Pair with any Williams-Sonoma Bundt Mix or a favourite recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- 24 cm diam., 9.5 cm high.
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Delivery Delays Due to Warehouse Relocation
We know you would like your order delivered as fast as possible — we want that too. Unfortunately, there will be a delay while we move to our new warehouse distribution centre (which actually means faster and more efficient deliveries in the future). What that means now, though, is that orders placed after 15 August require an additional 15 business days for delivery. Orders that have already been placed but not yet booked for delivery before 15 August also require and extra 15 business days. We expect to be back to our regular delivery schedules starting 4 October — and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. Please see our Delivery Information Page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service proiders is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set up by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and in accordance to current guidelines and restrictions in the state of Victoria, we have had to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We all continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer's choice of either their home's first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states is not currently affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery — we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.