Nordic Ware Skull Bitelet Pan
Make Halloween even more fun with bite-size cakes shaped like grinning skulls. Our Nordic Ware pan features a gold nonstick finish that releases each bitelet with its fine details intact. After baking, finish your homemade skull cakes with a dusting of powdered sugar, a light glaze or colourful piped icing.
- Makes 20 skull bitelets.
- Cast aluminium ensures uniform baking results.
- PFOA-free gold nonstick finish enables effortless release and easy cleanup.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Pan: 32 cm x 28 cm x 3.2 cm high; 600 ml cap.
- Wells (20): 5 cm x 3.8 cm x 3.2 cm high; 30 ml cap. each.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 204°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching surface.
- For best results, brush pan with nonstick baking spray that contains flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with small amount, making sure it fills in all details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert on cooling rack and lift up pan.
- Allow cakes to cool completely before decorating.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage surface.
- Soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.