Nordic Ware Snowman Loaf Pan
Celebrate the season with an enchanting cake embellished with sculptural snowflakes, a fir tree and bundled-up snowmen. Crafted for us by Nordic Ware, this cast-aluminium pan turns out a loaf cake with intricately defined detail and graceful scalloped edges. The premium non-stick finish releases cleanly for a decorative cake that looks great with the simple finish of drizzled glaze or a sifting of icing sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminium pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium non-stick interior ensures effortless release and clean-up.
- Use with any of our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes or your favourite recipes.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- 28 cm x 14 cm x 8 cm high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 200°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, use a nonstick cooking spray on pan, paying close attention to every nook and cranny within the design. It is important that every surface is lightly covered in spray – a small paintbrush can help with hard-to-reach spots. Carefully remove any excess spray, as areas that have pooling will not yield a defined cake shape.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure it fills in all of the details. After batter is in pan, gently tap pan on counter to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.