Nordic Ware Train Cakelet Pan
An awe-inspiring finale to a Christmas meal, this cakelet pan yields a vintage-inspired steam engine and six cars, all rendered with authentic details. Crafted of cast-aluminium with our exclusive non-stick finish, it releases cakes smoothly and easily, with sharp details that that can be elaborately decorated or simply sprinkled with icing sugar.
- Makes one steam engine and six train car cakelets: coach car, Skytop Observation car, Super Dome car, Vista Dome car, Pullman Sleeper car and dining car.
- Cast-aluminium construction creates beautifully defined cakelets.
- Pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Our exclusive non-stick finish guarantees fast release and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Pair with any Williams Sonoma Quick Bread Mix or a favourite recipe.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- 25 cm x 42 cm x 4.5 cm high.
- 5-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, use a nonstick cooking spray. Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray to ensure cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.