These vintage-inspired cookie stamps from Nordic Ware imprint sheets or individual balls of dough with an impressive level of detail. Especially suited to work on dense sugar or shortbread dough, the set includes three different stamp designs, creating cookies that look equally appealing plain or decorated with icing and sugar.
- Set of three cast-aluminium stamps in scalloped, daisy and waffle designs.
- Use to flatten and decorate individual balls of cookie dough; also works on rolled-out dough – use a separate cutter to create cookie rounds.
- Solid maple wood handles.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- 8 cm diam., 9 cm high.
- Made in USA.
- For best results, use with homemade dough prepared from scratch.
- Apply a light coat of flour to each stamp using a pastry brush or non-stick spray; reapply if cookie dough begins to stick.
- Roll out, stamp and cut your cookie dough on baking paper, then transfer the paper with cut-out cookies to a baking sheet.
- To promote well-defined details, chill the cut-out and stamped dough before baking it.
- Handwash or wipe clean; do not submerge handle in water.
We are experiencing some delivery delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 5+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe) 20+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. Please see our Delivery Information Page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.