Shun Classic 9-Piece Knife Block Set
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This nine-piece collection includes the knife styles most used by professional chefs and home cooks alike.
- VG-10 "super steel" blades are clad on each side with 16 micro thin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 11 slots.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
9-Piece Set includes:
- 9 cm paring knife.
- 14 cm santoku.
- 15 cm boning knife.
- 20 cm chef's knife.
- 23 cm hollow-ground slicing knife.
- 23 cm bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 23 cm honing steel.
- 11-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- 9 cm paring knife: 9 cm long blade; 9 cm long handle; 65 g
- 14 cm santoku: 14 cm long blade; 11 cm long handle; 156 g
- 15 cm boning knife: 15 cm long blade; 11 cm long handle; 113 g
- 20 cm chef's knife: 20 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 255 g
- 23 cm hollow ground slicing knife: 23 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 193 g
- 23 cm bread knife: 23 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle; 213 g
- Honing steel: 23 cm long rod; 12 cm long handle; 213 g
- Storage block: 28 cm x 13 cm x 23 cm high.
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel made in China.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.