Shun Classic Chef's Knives
Indispensable for everyday cutting tasks from chopping to slicing, Shun's chef's knives feature supersharp blades and comfortable handles that provide strength and control.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Long, slightly curved blade is efficient for both slicing and chopping.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 6"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 6"-long handle; 6.6 oz.
- 10" chef's knife: 10"-long blade; 6"-long handle; 8.4 oz.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.