Garden Thumbprint Cookie Stamps, Set of 3
Our spring-loaded stamps help you bake classic thumbprint cookies with ease. Simply roll out dough to 0.6 cm thick, then use the stamps to cut out flower, butterfly and honeybee shapes with frilled edges and centre impressions. After baking, fill the centres of the cookies with creamy ganache or colourful jam.
- Set of three includes flower, butterfly and honeybee stamps.
- Spring-loaded tools are easy to use with rolled-out cookie dough.
- Press firmly to cut edges, then depress spring to stamp ruffled edges and thumbprint centres.
- Use with sugar, shortbread and linzer dough.
- Flower: 5 cm diam.
- Butterfly: 6 cm x 4 cm.
- Honeybee: 6 cm x 4 cm.
- Made in China.
- For best results, use with homemade dough prepared from scratch.
- We recommend lightly flouring stamps for smoothest release.
- Roll out, stamp and cut cookie dough on baking paper, then transfer paper with cut-out cookies to baking sheet.
- To promote well-defined details, chill cut-out stamped dough before baking.
- After baking and cooling cookies, fill centres with desired amount of ganache or jam.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.