Star Wars Death Star Cakelet Pan
Treat your favourite Jedis to desserts from the Dark Side. Our exclusive Star Wars pan turns out seven cakelets shaped like Yoda, Darth Vader, C-3PO, R2-D2, Chewbacca, a Stormtrooper and BB-8. The non-stick cast aluminium construction produces authentic details that look stellar dusted with icing sugar or drizzled with icing.
- Produces seven single-serving cakes shaped like Yoda, Darth Vader, C-3PO, R2-D2, Chewbacca, a Stormtrooper and BB-8.
- Durable cast-aluminium pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and golden crust.
- Exclusive gold-tone non-stick finish allows cakes to release easily and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Use with any Williams Sonoma quick bread mix or your favourite recipe.
- Overall: 30 cm diam., 6 cm high; 5-cup cap.
- Stormtrooper: 8 cm x 8 cm x 4.4 cm.
- C-3PO: 10 cm x 7 cm x 4.4 cm.
- Yoda: 5 cm x 14 cm x 4.4 cm.
- BB-8: 10 cm x 8 cm x 4.4 cm.
- Vader: 8 cm x 9 cm x 4.4 cm.
- R2-D2: 11 cm x 8 cm x 4.4 cm.
- Chewbacca: 11 cm x 6 cm x 4.4 cm.
- Made in China.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other non-metallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with non-stick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let cakes continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- Soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.