Staub Cast Iron Round Cocotte
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. A heavy lid to seal in moisture paired with heat-retaining cast iron make this oven ideal for slow-cooking homemade chilli or a hearty casserole.
- Heavyweight enamelled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Colour selections feature multicoat enamelling to create a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Matte Black oven features multi-coat enamelling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a textured surface that results in better browning.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of food for additional basting.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- 2.6 L: 21 cm diam., 10 cm high; 4 kg with lid.
- 3.7 L: 23 cm diam., 10 cm high; 4.8 kg with lid.
- 5.2 L: 25 cm diam., 11 cm high; 5.4 kg with lid.
- 6.6 L: 28 cm diam., 13 cm high; 7.2 kg with lid.
- 8.5 L: 30 cm diam., 14 cm high; 7.9 kg with lid.
- 12.5 L: 34 cm diam., 16.5 cm high; 10.3 kg with lid.
- Smooth enamelled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavourful results.
- Lid knob on Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil, Graphite and Emerald pieces is made of nickel-plated brass; lid knob on Black Matte is brass.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe up to 260°C.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.