Staub Stoneware Square Baker, 20 cm x 20 cm
Take casseroles and cobblers to the next level with this essential stoneware baker from Staub. Stoneware distributes and retains heat gently without absorbing moisture, so food bakes to a tender, golden finish without drying out. The deep, rich colour of the finish resists scratches and stains, ensuring this durable piece will be a favourite for years to come.
- 21 cm sq., 8 cm high.
- Made of stoneware with a glass porcelain enamel finish.
- Diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Will not absorb moisture.
- Multi-coat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly coloured "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Superior thermal shock-resistance allows bakers to go directly from refrigerator to oven or microwave, then to the table for serving.
- Easy-clean finish resists scratches and stains.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- 21 cm sq., 8 cm high.
- 2.3 L. cap.
- 1.6 kg.
- Made in China.
- Side loop handles offer safe grip for carrying.
- Colours coordinate with Staub cast iron cookware.
- Oven, grill, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Oven and grill safe to 300°C.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to a hot oven; instead, place frozen dish in a room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at the same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.