Truman Round Bar Cart, Antique Brass, Saddle Leather
Mid-century-inspired design and highly functional features earn this entertaining essential a permanent place in the dining room, living room or den. Its strong steel frame is inset with two glass shelves surrounded by high gallery rails to secure bottles and glassware in transit. Expertly finished in your choice of nickel or brass, each complemented by leather-wrapped handles.
- 50.8cm diam., 79.5cm H.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Steel frame with invisible welds.
- Available in hand-polished nickel with black leather or warm antique brass with saddle leather.
- Tempered glass top and shelf.
- Swiveling, floor-friendly nylon casters roll smoothly and lock securely.
- Overall: 50.8cm diam., 79.5cm H
- Space between top and lower shelf: 45.7cm
- Rails: 12cm H
- Weight: 18kg
- Weight capacity: Up to 11.33kg. per shelf.
- Joints are welded for strength.
- Finish is lacquered to resist tarnishing.
- Made in China.
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.