Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Stick Grill Pan
Our versatile Goldtouch® non-stick grill set combines a lift-off grill rack with a base that can be used separately as a baking pan. Grill food on the slatted grill – drippings collect in the base below, promoting healthier cooking. The premium ceramic-based finish ensures effortless clean-up.
- Grill pan is ideal for grilling meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
- Rack’s raised slats and holes allow for efficient draining of fats and oil.
- Extra-deep base can be used on its own as a baking dish for desserts and casseroles.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based non-stick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal non-stick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Heavy-duty steel rack and pan are oven-safe up to 285°C.
Small Broiler Pan
- Rack: 32 cm x 20 cm x 1.9 cm high.
- Base: 33 cm x 22 cm x 4.4 cm high.
- Made in China.
Large Broiler Pan
- Rack: 39 cm x 32 cm x 1.9 cm high.
- Base: 41 cm x 33 cm x 4.4 cm high.
- Made in China.
- Rack and pan are oven safe to 288°C.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.