USA Pan Nonstick Baguette Pan
Bake three baguettes to perfection with this smartly designed pan. The three wells allow efficient side-by-side baking, while perforations encourage air flow for crispy, golden crusts. Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminised steel, the pan is finished with USA Pan's proprietary Americoat© Plus – a clear silicone nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release with quick cleanup.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-gauge aluminised steel is designed for uniform heat conduction with even baking and browning.
- Three perforated wells promote efficient baking and a crisp crust.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rims maximise durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction ensures optimal strength and durability.
- Clear nonstick coating on both interior and exterior surfaces simplifies cleaning and ensures that even the most delicate baked goods release easily.
- Environmentally friendly silicone coating is exceptionally durable and free of PTFEs and PFOAs.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned company that's been supplying professional bakers for over 50 years.
- 41 cm x 24 cm x 4 cm high.
- Made in USA.
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.