Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
The Vitamix Explorian blender is your ticket to a world of healthy cooking and innovative new culinary techniques. Prepare textured sauces, steamed soups, smoothies, baby food, bread dough, frozen desserts and more, all made with the wholesome ingredients of your choosing. The 1.4 L container fits nicely beneath kitchen cabinets.
- Variable speed control dial with 10 settings allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées.
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough and more.
- Includes a tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades without having to stop and scrape the sides.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor pulverises tough, whole-food ingredients with ease.
- 1.4 L container is ideal for medium-size batches (3–5 servings) and fits below cabinets.
- Vitamix is a fourth-generation, family-owned company based near Cleveland, Ohio.
- 28 cm x 20 cm x 46 cm high.
- 1.4 L cap.
- 4.8 kg
- Model # 064068.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds.
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability.
- Stainless steel base with black finish.
- Includes Vitamix First Blends recipe booklet.
- 5-year warranty.
- Blades are sharp – handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dishwashing liquid then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.