WellnessMats® Granite Collection
This therapeutic mat cradles your feet with an amazingly cushioned layer of support, suspending your body weight and reducing stress and fatigue. With a surface that resembles the clean, modern look of granite, it fits seamlessly into the contemporary kitchen, laundry room or pantry.
- Provides comfort when standing in the kitchen or doing household chores.
- Specially engineered polyurethane material creates a thick layer of cushioning with the ultimate in shock absorption and consistent "bounce back" every time.
- This is the anti-fatigue mat of choice in commercial environments, including hotels, airports and restaurant kitchens.
- Made to withstand daily wear and tear, the mat is resistant to stains, heat, fading, punctures and cracks.
- Gradually tapered edges reduce trip hazards and always lie flat.
- Promotes better posture, circulation and muscle conditioning.
- Non-slip top and non-skid bottom.
- Inherent antimicrobial properties make the mat easy to clean.
- 20-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in USA.
- 90 cm x 60 cm ; 3.6 kg.
- 180 cm x 60 cm ; 7 kg.
- 8 cm thick.
- Made in USA.
- Handwash with water and soap.
- To store the mat, roll up with top facing out.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.