Whitby Cutlery Set
Drawing inspiration from the bright and reflective surface of rushing water, our Whitby cutlery combines simple lines, lightly hammered handles and an impeccable hand-polished mirror finish. Created exclusively for us by Robert Welch, one of Britain's leading homewares designers, each piece is crafted from a single ingot of stainless steel for exceptional weight and seamless line.
- Five-piece setting includes a dinner fork, salad fork, soup spoon, teaspoon and dinner knife.
- Twenty-piece set includes four 5-piece place settings.
- Forty-two-piece set includes eight 5-piece place settings and a hostess set with a serving spoon and fork.
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Knife blade is 13/0 stainless steel with fine serrations.
- Pieces feature lightly hammered handles and are buffed and hand polished to a bright finish.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Dinner Fork: 20 cm long.
- Salad Fork: 18 cm long.
- Soup Spoon: 20 cm long.
- Dinner Knife: 23 cm long.
- Teaspoon: 16 cm long.
- Serving Spoon: 25 cm long.
- Serving Fork: 25 cm long.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Handwash in warm, soapy water recommended; avoid using cleansers with citrus, as they can damage the cutlery surface. Do not soak or scour.
- Stains can be removed with a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner.
- For complete care instructions, visit www.robertwelch.com/customer/pages/information/cutlery-product-care.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.