Williams Sonoma Copper Mill
Designed in-house, our salt and pepper mills are crafted exclusively for Williams Sonoma in a workshop in northern Italy that specialises in turned-wood products. Artisans employ traditional woodworking techniques to create this classic silhouette, which is finished with lustrous copper plating for exceptional colour and shine.
- Crafted of solid beech wood with lustrous copper plating.
- Ceramic mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion and optimise grinding.
- Steel knob on top allows you to adjust grind from ultrafine to coarse.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Sold individually or as a set of 2, one of each.
- Made in Italy.
- Simply unscrew the top of each mill to easily refill it.
- 16 cm high.
- Made in Italy.
- Pepper mill: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in this mill. Not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in mill.
- Salt mill: Use only coarse sea salt or kosher salt in this mill. Not suitable for wet salts. Do not place pepper or other spices in mill.
- Do not grind mill without pepper or salt inside because this will damage the mechanism.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.