Williams Sonoma Dish Rack with Wine Glass Holder, White
Stainless steel and bamboo lend smart style to this cleverly designed dish rack. Featuring a benchtop-friendly footprint, it boasts space for plates, glasses and cutlery, plus an elevated rack for drip-drying stemware. To dry large pots and pans, simply extend the drip tray.
- Stylish design is crafted with stainless steel panels, rust-resistant soft-touch coated wires and bamboo accents.
- Holds 11 plates and 7 glasses; stemware attachment holds 2 wine glasses upside down to dry safely with minimal water spots.
- Drip tray extends to dry large pots and pans.
- Detachable utensil holder has 3 compartments; bamboo knife rack has 7 slots.
- Includes durable plastic drip tray.
- 67 cm x 38 cm x 25 cm high.
- 33 cm high with stemware attachment.
- Extends to 93 cm wide.
- Needs 38 cm clearance to stow under cabinet.
- Made in China.
- Coated, chrome-plated wire is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
- Brushed stainless steel resists fingerprints and smudges to keep rack shiny.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.