Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Half Sheet Pan with Baking Rack
Our Goldtouch® nonstick half-sheet pan and rack make a great team for baking and cooling cookies. You can also use the rack to cool other baked goods – or nestle it inside the pan to ice and finish fresh-baked treats.
- Baking sheet is made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Goldtouch ceramic nonstick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along sheet pan's rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Commercial-quality steel wire cooling rack allows air to circulate underneath.
- Rack features a durable Goldtouch nonstick coating for easy release and cleanup.
- 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Baking sheet is oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.