Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pan with Baking Rack
Our Goldtouch® nonstick quarter-sheet pan and rack make a great team for baking and cooling smaller batches of cookies. You can also use the rack to cool other baked goods – or nestle it inside the pan to ice and finish fresh-baked treats.
- Baking sheet is made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Our Goldtouch ceramic nonstick coating makes the baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along sheet pan's rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Commercial-quality steel wire cooling rack allows air to circulate underneath.
- Rack features a durable Goldtouch nonstick coating for easy release and cleanup.
- 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- 12" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Nylon and silicone heads are safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- All utensils are dishwasher safe. Hand-wash crock.
- Use copper cleaner to remove any tarnishing that may occur with use and time.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.