Williams Sonoma High-Heat Non-Stick Outdoor Rectangular Griddle
Our popular high-heat outdoor cookware gets a contemporary upgrade with bold polished steel handles. Featuring a PFOA-free non-stick surface that's heat-resistant to 350°C, the stainless steel pans are built for cooking directly on barbecue grills. This griddle has a perforated construction that brings food in contact with the flame for delicious smoky flavour without losing ingredients to the fire.
- Outdoor griddle is ideal for cooking everything from sandwiches to sausages, vegetables or bread over high heat of barbecue grill.
- Perforated stainless steel is durable, rustproof and quick-heating.
- PFOA-free non-stick surface ensures easy food release and fast clean-up.
- Durable non-stick coating is heat-resistant to 350°C.
- Large, easy-grip stainless steel handles allow smooth transport.
- Comes with stainless steel extension handle that attaches to smallest handle and detaches easily.
- Designed for use on gas and charcoal barbecues.
- 30 cm x 36 cm x 4 cm high (60 cm long including handles).
- 1 kg.
- Made in China.
- Use on gas and charcoal barbecues.
- Heat-resistant to 350°C.
- Caution: Handles will get hot. Use barbecue mitts or gloves.
- Do not use with metal utensils; use with heat-resistant nylon barbecue tools.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.