WSOK Acacia Cutting Board Rectangle
Life in the kitchen is easier when you've got the right work surface. Count on our hardworking acacia cutting board to simplify everyday food prep—from chopping fresh fruits and veggies to slicing crusty breads. Edge-grain construction guarantees maximum strength and long-lasting good looks.
- Made of solid acacia wood to create a resilient work surface that protects knife blade.
- Acacia is a durable hardwood known for its beauty, density and hardness.
- Sturdy edge-grain construction allows this commercial-quality board to stand up to years of everyday use.
- Square: 15" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" thick; 2 lb.
- Rectangular: 20" x 8" x 1/2" thick; 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.