Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Fry Pan
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our signature line of high-performance, eco-friendly nonstick cookware. The durable pieces are made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminium with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick coating. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, this frying pan excels at cooking eggs dishes, seafood and other delicate foods.
- Extra-thick aluminium base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminium responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick surface is 10 times harder than stainless steel, safe to use with metal utensils and releases foods easily.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- 20 cm pan: 20 cm diam., 4 cm high; 900 g.
- 26 cm pan: 26 cm diam., 4.4 cm high; 1.4 kg.
- 32 cm pan: 32 cm diam., 4.4 cm high; 2 kg.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and griller safe to 260ºC.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.