Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Frying Pan
We've designed our professional copper frying pans to excel at everything from frying chops and searing steaks to scrambling eggs. Offering classic beauty, copper also ensures exceptional heat conduction and fast responsiveness to changes in heat levels. Flared sides make it easy to flip and turn foods during cooking, then transfer them to a plate.
- Tri-ply bonded construction guarantees top culinary performance.
- Copper exterior offers superb heat conductivity and precise temperature control.
- Bonded aluminium core conducts heat quickly and evenly with no hot spots.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface ensures efficient browning.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort and durability.
- 25 cm Frying Pan: 25 cm diam.; 6 cm high; 1.4 kg.
- 30 cm Frying Pan: 30 cm diam., 6 cm high; 1.8 kg.
- Made in China.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe up to 260C.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.