Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ SS 7-Pc Cookware Set
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminium alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminium-clad metal cookware on the market. This set includes a frying pan, sauté pan, saucepan and stock pot – key pieces you’ll need for everyday cooking.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminium-alloy core.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lids keep food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 25 cm frying pan.
- 3.3 L sauté pan with insulated lid.
- 3.8 L saucepan with insulated lid.
- 7.5 L stockpot with insulated lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 25 cm frying pan: 25 cm diam., 6 cm high; 1.2 kg.
- 3.3 L sauté pan: 28 cm diam., 7.6 cm high; 2.7 kg with lid.
- 3.7 L saucepan: 20 cm diam., 13 cm high; 2.1 kg with lid.
- 7.5 L stockpot: 26 cm diam., 15 cm high; 2.9 kg with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.