Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus Frying Pan Set
Our durable commercial-quality cookware is engineered for high-performance cooking, effortless release and quick clean-up. Ideal for all culinary techniques, this hard-anodised aluminium frying pan features a triple-layer diamond-infused ceramic non-stick coating to ensure superior searing, frying and browning. The ceramic surface requires little or no oil, perfect for healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
- Set includes 24 cm and 28 cm diam. frying pans.
- DiamondSear ceramic non-stick surface is exceptionally durable and resistant to scratches and stains.
- Textured interior surface ensures superior searing and browning with easy release.
- 100% toxin-free ceramic non-stick is PFOA- and PTFE-free.
- Hard-anodised aluminium body conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Induction Plus magnetic base guarantees excellent heat transfer and is compatible with all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 315°C.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
24 cm Frying Pan
- 24 cm diam., 10 cm high.
- 2.4 L. cap.
- 1.5 kg
28 cm Frying Pan
- 28 cm diam., 11 cm high.
- 3.3 L. cap.
- 1.6 kg
- Forged pan resists warping and denting.
- Riveted stainless steel handle is oven safe and contoured for comfort and durability.
- Made in China in partnership with GreenPan.
- Oven safe to 315°C.
- Low to medium heat is recommended.
- Use a high-smoke-point cooking oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays.
- Dishwasher safe; to maintain durability, we recommend washing by hand.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.