Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad Stainless-Steel NS Frying Pan
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminium alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminium-clad metal cookware on the market.? Use this high-performance frying pan for everything from cooking omelettes to braising and pan-roasting.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- 20cm frying pan: 20cm diam.; 5cm high; 900gm.
- Ideal for a variety of cooking tasks, from pan-frying to making omelettes and scrambled eggs.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminium-alloy core.
- Durable PFOA-free non-stick cooking surface for low-fat cooking and easy clean-up.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe up to 260ºC.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.