Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminium alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminium-clad metal cookware on the market. We've configured this essential set to include the pieces you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminium-alloy core.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lids keep food warm.
- Ideal for all types of stovetops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 25 cm and 30 cm frying pans.
- 1.8 L and 3.7 L saucepans with insulated lids.
- 4.2 L sauté pan with insulated lid.
- 7.5 L casserole pot with insulated lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 25 cm frying pan: 25 kg diam., 6 cm high; 1.2 kg
- 30 cm frying pan: 30 kg diam., 6 cm high; 1.8 kg
- 1.8 L saucepan: 17 cm: diam., 10 cm high; 1.3 kg with lid.
- 3.7 L saucepan: 20 cm diam., 13 cm high; 2.1 kg with lid.
- 4.2 L sauté pan: 28 cm diam., 8 cm high; 2.7 kg with lid.
- 7.5 L casserole pot: 26 cm diam., 15 cm high; 2.9 kg with lid.
- Made in Italy.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.