All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. The set is designed to meet the demands of everyday cooking as well as entertaining.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in performance whether you're sautéing, frying, simmering or braising.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminium layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- d5 line is 20% more efficient than its tri-ply predecessors, so you can use lower heat to achieve great results.
- Improved stay-cool stick handles with finger guards for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for drip free pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven gloves.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any stovetop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 20 cm and 25 cm frying pans.
- 2 l and 4 l saucepans with lids.
- 4 l sauté pan with lid.
- 8 l casserole pot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 20 cm frying pan: 20 cm diam., 4 cm high; 823 g
- 25 cm fry pan: 25 cm diam., 5 cm high; 1.2 kg
- 2 l saucepan: 15 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.8 kg with lid.
- 4 l saucepan: 20 cm diam., 13 cm high; 2.2 kg with lid.
- 4 l sauté pan: 27 cm diam., 7 cm high; 2.5 kg with lid.
- 8 l casserole pot: 27 cm diam., 14 cm high; 2.9 kg with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.